Recovery Friendly Missouri
- Recovery Friendly Missouri Brochure
Provides at-a-glance information about the Recovery Friendly Missouri initiative and its impact on Missouri employers and employees.
- Employer Survey Infographic
Developed in partnership with the Missouri State Chamber of Commerce, this infographic describes the results of a 2021 employer survey about the impact of substance use disorder on Missouri businesses.
- Conference Poster
This poster provides an overview of the Recovery Friendly Missouri initiative and has been presented by the Recovery Friendly Missouri team at state and national conferences.
- Recovery Friendly Workplace Engagement by State
This map shows which states have registered to be part of a national Recovery Friendly Workplace Community of Practice and provides links to Recovery Friendly resources.
Publications, Reports, and Guides
- University of Missouri Extension: Economic Impact of Opioid Use Disorder in Missouri
This brief describes the impact of opioids use disorder on some of Missouri’s important industry sectors.
- American Action Forum Report on the Economic Impact of Opioids in Missouri
In 2018, the American Action Forum published a report describing the impact of opioid use on Missouri’s labor market and economy.
- Opioid Management Guidelines for the Construction Trades
These guidelines are designed to help organizations in the construction industry develop and improve prevention programs for opioids and substance abuse.
Websites and Hotlines
- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline – Call 988
The 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress in the United States.
- United Way 211: General Information and Referral
- Missouri Department of Mental Health – Substance Use and Mental Health
- Crisis Assistance (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers – Resources to get help
- No More Deaths (STR/SOR)
- Missouri Behavioral Health Council – Get Help Now